Luxury small tour group operator Rabbie’s is offering one Edinburgh Spotlight reader the chance to hit the road and discover Scotland’s famous landscapes this October. Departing from Edinburgh or Glasgow, the lucky winner can choose from any of Rabbie’s one day tours – whether it’s seeing “Scotland in a day” and discovering the magnificent beauty of Rannoch Moor, Glencoe, the Great Glen, Loch Ness and Pitlochry, or taking a journey through the Celtic heartlands of the central Highlands, all of Rabbie’s tours will give you a true taste of Scotland.
With a maximum of only 16 people on each tour (in top of the range Mercedes minicoaches), Rabbie’s take visitors off the beaten track and onto the back roads where other tours cannot go. Their local guides are your hosts; each hand-picked for their pride and passion for the areas they tour and dedicated to delivering outstanding travel experiences. They promise to get you in touch with the people, places, history and legends of Scotland and deliver you a unique and memorable experience to last you a lifetime.
To be in a chance of winning a pair of tickets for a Rabbie’s one day tour, simply email your answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact details.
Question: What is the maximum number of people on a Rabbie’s tour?
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes at midday on Sunday 21st October 2012
- Entrants must be over 18
- Prize is for two people to take the tour
- Subject to availability, tour must be taken by 31 March 2013.
- Additional meals & drink are not included
- Prize includes transport from the departure point and all ferry/bridge crossing fees
- For more information on the tours and standard tour terms and conditions, visit www.rabbies.com
- Pick up from Rabbie’s Small Group Tours, 207 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1PE, Drop off at Waverley Bridge. Glasgow departures from outside the Tourist Information Office, George Square.