- One star for the infectious and ribcage-pounding percussion performed by a seven-strong troupe of all-female South Korean drummers
- One for the synchronised hair-flicking.
- Another for the matching black velvet catsuits and patent leather boots.
- One specifically for the short-haired mistress of high-speed drumming (her skill behind a rock drumkit was a wonder to behold).
- And one final star for the fact that Drum Cat, the troupe behind this fast-moving and spectacular show, look simply stunning.
I did consider knocking off a star for the fact they played some of the numbers to backing tracks of guitar and rock music, but their full-on percussive assault and synchronised high-speed skills more than made up for that. Plus, they all looked as though they were having as much fun as we were – which, like the Brazilian capioera a couple of nights ago – is an infectious and uplifting thing.